Rachel is a 31-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX. The brunette beauty took Nick's breath away on Night 1 and also made him feel extremely comfortable, so after a great conversation, the Bachelor gave her the highly-coveted First Impression Rose.
Rachel hasn't gotten much screen time since then, but I'm sure that will change. After all, an awesome first impression can go a long way.
Rachel has already dazzled Nick with her intelligence, but will she have what it takes to be "the one" he's been looking for?
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Rachel Lindsay:
- Rachel graduated from UT Austin in 2007 and then got her law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2011.
- The bachelorette has a serious fear of animals that fly, like birds and grasshoppers.
- Rachel isn't ashamed to say she loves listening to 90s country music and Justin Bieber.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, that person would be Michelle Obama.
- Her greatest achievement to date is graduating law school and passing the bar for the first time.
- Rachel is most afraid of missing out on her chance at finding love.
- Her favorite artist is Jean-Michel Basquiat. She called him "so mysterious" and feels the world missed out on amazing art due to his death at a young age.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
To check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here. To see a gallery of all of this season's bachelorettes, click here.