Vanessa is a 29-year-old special education teacher from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The brunette beauty impressed Nick on Night 1 by speaking French right out of the limo, and when she left him to enter the Los Angeles mansion, he called her "a keeper."
Vanessa seems sweet but feisty and fun. She was a good sport on the season's first group date by dressing up as an 80s bride and posing with Nick in a crazy wedding-themed photo shoot. The bachelorette has yet to embark on a one-on-one date with the Bachelor.
Will Vanessa have what it takes to win Nick's affection? Will she finally be "the one" he's looking for?
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Vanessa Grimaldi:
- Vanessa appeared in several movies: Being Human in 2015, Blue Mountain State in 2010, and Ascension in 2011. She also co-hosted GameLoft podcasts about five years ago on Can Your School Rock.
- If Vanessa could be any fruit or vegetable, she'd choose an onion because it's a staple item and can be found all year round.
- The 5'3 1/2" bachelorette believes her best attributes are her personality, drive to succeed, work ethic and patience.
- Vanessa has a phobia of sharks and bees.
- Vanessa doesn't really have a physical type when it comes to men, but she definitely appreciates a great smile.
- It's probably a good thing Vanessa isn't The Bachelorette star because she's afraid of hurting other people's feelings.
- In addition to French, she's also fluent in Italian! She speaks Italian at home with her family.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
To check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here. To see a gallery of all of this season's bachelorettes, click here.