Christen is a 25-year-old wedding videographer from Tulsa, OK. The bubbly beauty stepped out of a limo in a bright yellow dress with a folding fan to match. Christen initially playfully covered her face with the fan, and Nick acknowledged he appreciated her creativity.
During Season 21's first cocktail party, Christen snagged some special alone time with Nick and taught him how to waltz. The pair seemed to have chemistry right off the bat.
Christen must work a lot of weddings as a videographer, so she's probably anticipating her own big day and being a bride in the near future. Could the groom be Nick? Does she have what it takes to win his heart?
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christen Whitney:
- Christen made a choice to remain a virgin until marriage due to her faith, but she thinks Nick is incredibly tempting and sexy.
- The bachelorette has one tattoo on her wrist: The life of Jesus in symbols.
- If Christen could break any law, with no repercussions, she would break into the White House and spend months sleeping in a storage closet to observe what actually goes on behind closed doors.
- Her guilty-pleasure television show is Dancing with the Stars. She used to watch the series, pause the TV and practice all of the dance moves.
- Christen would pick a grapefruit if she could be one fruit or vegetable because they smell great, are sweet and sour, colorful, full of life and energy, and must be peeled back to get to the good stuff.
- Christen's all-time favorite movies are A Time to Kill, Remember the Titans and Zoolander.
- If she could be any animal, Christen would choose a Wild Mustang because they are wild, free and uninhibited.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here.