Michaela Bradshaw -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 03/06/2017
Michaela Bradshaw is one of the returning castaways to get another chance at winning $1 million on Survivor: Game Changers this spring.
Michaela, a 25-year-old from Fort Worth, TX, worked in vacation club sales and was also a part-time tutor when she first appeared onSurvivor last season.
This all-stars season, the franchise's 34th edition, will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Wednesday, March 8 at 8PM ET/PT on CBS. The show's debut marks Survivor's milestone 500th episode.
Survivor: Game Changers, filmed in the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji in June and July 2016, will feature 20 castaways who are being billed as having made some of the biggest moves in the history of the game divided into two tribes, Mana and Nuku, that are each comprised of 10 veteran players.
- Michaela previously played on Season 33, Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, in 2016 and was the seventh castaway voted out of the game on Night 20.
Instead of taking advantage of an easy vote, her buddy Justin "Jay" Starrett convinced an alliance of their fellow millennials to turn on Michaela so she wouldn't be a strategic or physical threat to them come the merge.
- For most of her childhood, she was raised by her godparents who were in their 60s when she was born. As a result, Michaela acts a little older than she is.
- Michaela had one of the most hilarious reactions to being voted out of the game ever.
She was blindsided, disappointed and angry as hell, telling her friends that they "f-cked up" and Jay was going to feel like an "assh-le" for ruining something good.
- The aggressive player is best remembered for fearlessly ripping her bikini top off in the ocean during a challenge in order to escape defensive players and score a point for her team.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Michaela, who says she embraces a woman's "inner beast," told Reality TV World after her first season that if she had made the Final 4, she didn't think anyone could win the million dollars over her.