Jason Dent -- 12 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 09/06/2017
Jason Dent had a smooth ride through most ofBig Brother's 19th season, but now the road is starting to get bumpy.
Jason is a 38-year-old rodeo clown from Humeston, IA, and his "ride or die" on the show is the feisty Alex Ow. Jason was considered a floater towards the beginning of the game, but he's won many competitions as of recently and is making decisions on his own that benefit his personal game.
However, he's currently on the chopping block with Alex heading into this week's double eviction under Christmas Abbott's Head of Household reign.
Jason believes Christmas' plan is to backdoor Kevin Schlehuber, but little does he know Christmas desperately wants to take out Alex or himself first since they are arguably an unstoppable power couple.
Jason fears being nominated for eviction with his closest pal, but the couple trusts in Christmas and believes the puppetmaster, Paul Abrahamian, when the veteran player tells them they are in the clear.
With the Power of Veto competition coming up, will Jason win himself safety?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jason Dent:
- If Jason could choose three things to take into the house with him, he'd pick his bull, a radio and a trampoline.
- He was born on July 12, 1979 and graduated from Northwest Missouri State University with a degree in agricultural management.
- Jason's nickname is Whistle-Nut, a name that gets a lot of traffic because kids love repeating it and it makes adults laugh.
- Jason never watched Big Brother before entering the house and his expectations were to simply focus, be present and use his senses.
- In addition to being a rodeo clown, Jason also enjoys bull fighting, stunt work, comedy, serving as an auctioneer, and appearing at promotions or parties.
Since he's in high-pressure and stress situations all the time, he figured he would do well in the competition.
- Jason and his wife Holly have a two-year-old son together. They are also currently expecting their second child together.
- Jason previously worked as a maintenance manager at ConAgra Foods in Kansas, but he wasn't happy with life there because of the long hours and corporate drama.
- The BB houseguest has been married to his wife Holly for 14 years. They got married in 2005 and Jason paid for their wedding rings with his bull-riding money. Holly works as a cosmetologist and runway model for wedding apparel.
- Jason, standing 6'4" tall, considers himself a storyteller extraordinaire because his stories are always true, creative and infectious.
- If he had to choose three adjectives to describe himself, he'd choose charismatic, ambitious and athletic.
- Jason made the Montana High School Rodeo State Finals in 2015 with his bull Ole, according to NBC Montana, which is pronounced "Oh-lee."
- Jason's worst rodeo injury resulted in a trip by life flight from Knoxville to Mercy Medical center in Des Moines, Iowa. A bull stepped on his head and knocked him out. He was unconscious for 45 minutes and had blood coming out of both his ears.