Christmas is a 35-year-old fitness enthusiast -- or "superstar," as CBS calls her -- who currently resides in Raleigh, NC.
Christmas has been recovering from an operation on her foot for most of the game, so she's been unable to compete in the majority of competitions. However, Christmas has still managed to become Head of Household twice, with her latest crowning being this week.
Under Christmas' Head of Household reign, Alex Ow and Jason Dent are on the chopping block. While the power couple believes her plan is to backdoor Kevin Schlehuber, Christmas wants to get rid of a bigger threat.
Will Alex and Jason fight hard at the upcoming Power of Veto competition to win safety, or will Christmas' alliance with Paul Abrahamian and Josh Martinez remain in charge?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christmas Abbott:
- Christmas was born on December 20, 1981 in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Christmas' favorite past Big Brother contestant is Helen Kim from Season 15 because she was smart, knew how to work people and she was needed by her fellow houseguests.
- TheBig Brother houseguest has written two books -- The Badass Life and The Badass Body Diet -- and previously served in the military. She had been stationed in Iraq.
- She is a CrossFit games competitor, Olympic weightlifter, personal trainer, and online fitness coach.
- Christmas adores her dog, a bulldog named Fran, whom she calls her little "muffin" and best friend.
- Prior to joining the military and having an "epiphany" about her future, Christmas said she was a "slacker" teenager who smoked cigarettes since she was 13-years-old.
- Christmas enjoys shooting guns, working out, playing sports, cooking, meal prepping, and motivating others to get in shape and live proudly and fearlessly.