Bradley is a 26-year-old law student from Haslett, MI.
Bradley has taken heat for complaining a lot at camp on Survivor this season, but he also appears to be leading his alliance of original Naviti members on the new Malolo tribe following the swap.
Bradley likes to be in control and have his "ducks in a row," and he appeared to orchestrate Brendan Shapiro's ouster, despite receiving a few votes himself from the opposing side.
Brendan called Bradley "the ring leader" before getting his torch snuffed, so it's likely their tribemates will be wary of Bradley and his intentions and demands in the days to come.
Until viewers find out what happens next for Bradley in the game, let's learn more about him.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bradley Kleihege:
- If Bradley could describe himself in three words, he would choose ambitious, impatient and astute.
- The castaway is very proud of himself for getting into UCLA Law, and making it through the first year of law school taught him a lot about drive and perseverance.
- Bradley doesn't have a particular source of inspiration in life because he doesn't believe in emulating or worshipping anyone. He thinks everyone has positive traits to draw from as well as less desirable aspects.
- Bradley enjoys sailing, skiing, running, and roasting people.
- When comparing himself to a former Survivor player, Bradley would choose Spencer Bledsoe because they're both passionate, competitive and neurotic. He also has the same penchant as Spencer for making people feel irrelevant, which was something he had to be careful about when starting the game.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!