Adam is a 25-year-old strategic planner and manager for a non-profit homeless shelter from San Francisco, CA. Before entering Survivor, Adam said his fellow competitors wouldn't know the power of his punch "until they are already knocked out."
Adam considers himself a well-rounded player since he's social, strategic and can at least hold his own in challenges. He's currently got a leg up on the competition because he has a hidden Immunity Idol going into the merge.
Want to learn more about Adam?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Adam Klein:
- When Adam volunteered as chairman of a Relay For Life event, he helped raise over $135,000 for cancer research and it grew in size from about 10 youth participants to over 500.
- He can relate to Survivor: Blood vs. Water castaway Hayden Moss' "never-say-die nature and social finesse."
- The castaway loves board games, traveling and poker. During school, he was ironically both homecoming king and student body president.
- Adam's grandmother survived Auschwitz and his mother Susie was fighting Stage 4 lung cancer while he was filming Survivor this past spring, causing Adam to note that his "biggest dream" of playingSurvivor was coming true at the same time that his "worst nightmare" was unfolding at home. Sadly, Susie lost her cancer battle on May 14 only days after Adam returned home from filming Survivor.
- Adam describes himself as intelligent, confident, personable, charming and energetic.
- He considered himself the smartest Survivor castaway this season. Adam graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Stanford University and was voted "Biggest Nerd" in high school.
- Adam would compare himself to former Survivor castaway Spencer Bledsoe (Cagayan and Cambodia), claiming they can easily play up to older players' egos and are both strategic thinkers who tend to be underestimated in the game.
- Adam tried to get onSurvivor for three years, and his third time applying did the trick. He toldParade he almost got on the Blood vs. Water season with his mom.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- He hates bullies, long lines, smokers and mustaches. He actually despises mustaches with "a fiery passion."