Whitney is a 25-year-old Pilates instructor from Chanhassen, MN. The brunette beauty hasn't got much time on the air since the show premiered on January 2, but that is sure to change in the next February 6 episode.
Whitney seems sweet and reserved, but does she have what it takes to be "the one" Nick has been searching for? Could she end up being the Bachelor's future wife?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Whitney Fransway:
- Whitney has a serious fear of horses.
- The bachelorette's biggest regret in life is, well, she doesn't live life with regrets!
- If she could be any animal, Whitney would choose an eagle so she could see life from a different perspective.
- Whitney's favorite sports are hockey, golf, dance and football.
- The bachelorette's favorite foods are fresh fruits, dark chocolate, pancakes and French fries.
- Whitney would love to be Gisele Bundchen for a day because she's a really successful model who's also married to Tom Brady.
- She graduated from Minnesota State University, Mankato and earned a Bachelor's degree in Communication and Media Studies.
- Whitney is currently signed with the modeling agency Wehmann Models/Talent, Inc. She previously worked for The Campbell Agency, Wilhelmina Models, and Vision Model Management.