Jaimi is a 28-year-old chef from New Orleans, LA. The 5'2" beauty hasn't gotten much time on the air since the show premiered January 2, but maybe that will change.
Nick learned that Jaimi had a previous relationship with a girl, but it's clear the pair have only scratched the surface in their relationship, at least according to what viewers have seen unfold on television.
Will she get a one-on-one to better explore her feelings for Nick? And could she end up being "the one" for him?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jaimi King:
- Jaimi's greatest achievement to date is catering the Oscars.
- She follows a strict diet: Pesco-pollo-lacto-ovo-paro-tarian, which means she simply eats fish, bird and byproducts.
- Speaking of birds, if Jaimi could be one animal, she would choose a tiger because she enjoys warmer climates and could live in Bali. She also likes to be social, and tigers are strong and beautiful.
- The most outrageous thing Jaimi has ever done is crowd surfed, which she called amazing.
- The bachelorette is most afraid of not knowing truly if someone loves her as much as she loves him.
- Jaimi thinks she can impress a guy by bench pressing him on her legs, depending on how much bigger he is than her. She thinks it's pretty exciting and surprising.
- She attends rallies and events for the LGBT community and loves a person in drag!