Kristina is a 24-year-old dental hygienist from Lexington, KY and beautiful 5'2" brunette with a Russian/southern accent.
Viewers haven't seen much of Kristina, but she received a group-date rose in Nick's hometown of Waukesha, WI.
Kristina also butt heads with this season's villain, Corinne Olympios. Kristina confronted the blonde about her inappropriate behavior, including napping through a previous Rose Ceremony. Kristina made it clear that she's ready to get married all the while questioning Corinne's motive for pursuing Nick.
Could Kristina be "the one" Nick has been searching for all this time?
- Kristina has a small adorable dog whom she calls her "blonde best friend."
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Kristina would pick her biological mother to learn what she was going through when Kristina was young and find out if choosing alcohol over her kids was worth it. (Ouch!)
- Kristina's favorite clothing designer is herself because she ends up making her own outfit if she can't find a great one to wear for a big event.
- The bachelorette would be the fictional character, Fiona, from Shrek if given the option because she has some serious karate moves and is feisty and darling.
- Kristina admires her parents in America most in the world, saying it took courage for them to open their heart and provide a home to four orphans and a life otherwise unobtainable.
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress is Meryl Streep because she can adapt to any character assigned and do a wonderful job fulfilling that role.
- Kristina's favorite television show is American Ninja Warrior because she's amazed by what the human body is capable of and it motivates her to work out.
- One of Kristina's nightly reads includes the 50 Shades of Grey series by E.L. James.
- She is a Green Bay Packers fan but rooted for the underdogs in the Super Bowl, the Atlanta Falcons.