After a rough hometown date in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in which Nick and Vanessa were grilled with questions by her family members about the logistics of their future together -- which neither person could answer -- the pair realized they still have a lot to talk about and figure out.
What better time to discuss intimate details, like where they might like to live and what Nick's plans for work are, off-camera and behind closed doors? There is also pressure for Nick and the 29-year-old special education teacher to have sex, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will happen.
As shown in the latest The Bachelor episode, Nick isn't sure having sex with his remaining bachelorettes will get him closer to finding his future wife, and he really wants this process to work for him. Maybe Vanessa will end up being the woman he has been searching for all this time.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Vanessa Grimaldi:
- Vanessa owns a part-poodle dog whom she calls her "lucky charm."
- The feisty and outgoing Italian-speaking beauty can eat! Leftover food makes her happy.
- Vanessa appeared in several movies: Being Human in 2015, Blue Mountain State in 2010, and Ascension in 2011. She also co-hosted GameLoft podcasts about five years ago on Can Your School Rock.
- If Vanessa could be any fruit or vegetable, she'd choose an onion because it's a staple item and can be found all year round.
- Vanessa's parents are divorced but on civil terms, and she has a sister named Melissa and younger brother Patrick who are both very protective of her.
- She loves pizza, burgers and homemade Italian classics like biscotti and panettone.
- Vanessa doesn't really have a physical type when it comes to men, but she definitely appreciates a great smile.
- It's probably a good thing Vanessa isn't the next The Bachelorette star because she's very afraid to hurt other people's feelings.
- The most romantic present she has ever received is a promise ring.
- Vanessa's birthday is September 29, 1987, so her astrological sign is Libra.
- The 5'3 1/2" bachelorette believes her best attributes are her personality, drive to succeed, work ethic, and patience.
- Vanessa has a phobia of sharks and bees, but she isn't afraid of adrenaline-seeking activities like skydiving.