Raven and Nick's relationship certainly deepened during her hometown date in Hoxie, AR, but things really heated up when the pair traveled to the romantic -- and very cold -- destination of Lapland, Finland.
Raven, a 25-year-old Arkansas fashion boutique owner, revealed to Nick on their fantasy suite date that she's only had sex with one man in her life and never had an orgasm. Maybe it was a little too much information, but Nick has always appreciated her honesty and blunt communication.
Nick is the first man Raven has ever said "I love you" to despite dating her ex-boyfriend for two years, so everyone learned it was a really big deal for her. At this point in the season, Raven hopes Nick will become her future husband, and she's absolutely ready for an engagement.
Has Nick grown to feel the same way and will Raven turn out to be the woman he's been searching for all this time? Let's learn more about this feisty and spunky, yet very sweet, 5'6" bachelorette.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Gates:
- Raven has an adorable little nephew named Maverick who has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a diamond necklace and roses left on her car. Raven didn't even care that they were diamonds; she just never had a man buy her anything before and considered it a thoughtful gesture.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Raven would pick Blue Ivy to see what it's like to be the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.
- Raven has a brother named Weston who is a police officer in her hometown.
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress was Brittany Murphy, who passed away, because she loved her spirit. She also seems to admire Audrey Hepburn.
- Raven rides ATVs, shoots guns and watches football, so she's just as much a tomboy as she is a girly-girl.
- With less than $1,000 in the bank, Raven launched her Grey Suede store. It became one of the most successful businesses in Northern Arkansas within a year.
- Raven calls herself a terrible cook.
- She's an athlete! Raven was a point guard on her Hoxie high school basketball team.
- Raven was in pursuit of a law degree when she found out her father Wesley was diagnosed with lung cancer. She therefore returned home to Arkansas to be by his side, however, after treatment, he was luckily declared cancer-free.
- The businesswoman's all-time favorite movies are Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids and Step Brothers.
- Raven would be Jasmine from Aladdin if she could be any fictional character because the princess had great hair and a pet tiger.