Rachel Lindsay -- 12 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 03/06/2017
Rachel Lindsay received a rose from The Bachelor star Nick Viall after her hometown date, however it remains to be seen whether she will accept his invitation to the fantasy suite.
Rachel is a 31-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX. When she brought Nick home, they went to church together and then he met her loving family. Nick has gushed about his "explosive chemistry" with Rachel, but he clearly didn't choose her at the end of his journey since she was chosen as The Bachelorette's Season 13 star.
While the circumstances of Rachel's elimination are unclear, Nick recently revealed he sends her home after their date in the fantasy suite and it was definitely his hardest goodbye yet. Nick adored Rachel and believes any man would be lucky to date her.
Rachel is fun, strong, warm and intelligent. Hopefully, she will find her future husband on The Bachelorette. Until then, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Rachel Lindsay:
- Rachel earned her Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Sport Management from The University of Texas at Austin in 2007.
- Rachel currently works as an attorney at Cooper and Scully, P.C.
- The bachelorette is a true Dallas Cowboys football fan through the good and the bad.
- Her favorite artist is Jean-Michel Basquiat. She called him "so mysterious" and feels the world missed out on amazing art due to his death at a young age.
- Rachel has a younger sister who could pass for her twin, a precious baby nephew, and loving parents -- including her father who is a federal judge.
- Rachel isn't ashamed to say she loves listening to 90s country music and Justin Bieber.
- Although Corinne Olympios has been the villain on Nick's The Bachelor season, Rachel revealed she loves the girl and is totally "Team Corn."
- Rachel got her law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2011.
- The bachelorette has a serious fear of animals that fly, like birds and grasshoppers.
- Rachel is most afraid of missing out on her chance at finding love.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, that person would be Michelle Obama.
- Rachel just recently crossed off two things on her bucket list: Meeting talk show host Ellen DeGeneres and singer John Mayer.