Caleb Reynolds -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 03/03/2017
Caleb Reynolds is one of the returning castaways to get another chance at winning $1 million onSurvivor: Game Changers this spring.
Caleb, a 28-year-old from Hopkinsville, KY, was a hunting guide and online fitness trainer when he first appeared onSurvivor.
This all-stars season, the franchise's 34th overall edition, will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Wednesday, March 8 at 8PM ET/PT on CBS. The show's debut marks Survivor's milestone 500th episode.
Survivor: Game Changers, filmed in the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji in June and July 2016, will feature 20 castaways who are being billed as having made some of the biggest moves in the history of the game divided into two tribes, Mana and Nuku, that are each comprised of 10 veteran players.
Below is a list of five facts Reality TV World has compiled about Caleb Reynolds:
- Caleb previously played on Season 32, Survivor: Kaoh Rong -- Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty, in 2016 and was medically evacuated before the merge.
- Caleb was forced to leave theSurvivorgame on Day 9 despite wanting to stay. A combination of heat exhaustion during a challenge and extreme dehydration contributed to his 15th place finish. Caleb told Reality TV World he didn't start feeling better until four or five months after returning home.
- The army veteran is a married man with a stepdaughter. Caleb wed his wife, Ashley Jay, in early 2016.
- CBS producers passed on Caleb when he applied for The Amazing Race but ultimately cast him on Season 16 of Big Brother, when he became known as "Beast Mode Cowboy" and placed fourth.
- Caleb is best remembered for having a bromance with Tai Trang while they were members of the Beauty tribe on Survivor.