Christmas is a 35-year-old fitness enthusiast -- or "superstar," as CBS described her -- from Lynchburg, VA, who currently resides in Raleigh, NC.
Christmas was viewed as a physical threat early on because she's in amazing shape, but the target on her back seemed to disappear when she fell during a piggyback ride on Jason Dent's back and tore ligaments in her foot.
The houseguest, now on crutches, is doing her best to play the game despite her injury. However, Christmas seems to have an awesome social game; not only do players trust her, but they love her. Christmas already escaped eviction when she was on the chopping block once before, but she's probably hoping to avoid nominations for a while.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christmas Abbott:
- Christmas' favorite past Big Brother contestant is Helen Kim from Season 15 because she was smart, knew how to work people and she was needed by her fellow houseguests.
- Christmas was born on December 20, 1981 in Lynchburg, VA.
- She is a CrossFit games competitor, Olympic weightlifter, personal trainer, and online fitness coach.
- Christmas adores her dog, a bulldog named Fran, whom she calls her little "muffin."
- The Big Brother houseguest has written two books -- The Badass Life and The Badass Body Diet -- and previously served in the military. She had been stationed in Iraq.
- Christmas enjoys shooting guns, working out, meal prepping, and motivating others to get in shape and live proudly and fearlessly.