Kevin is a 55-year-old stay-at-home dad from the Boston area in Massachusetts.
Kevin may be the oldest contestant in theBig Brother house this season, but he seems to know how to interact and get along with all the younger houseguests. He also appears to gain competitors' trust very easily and has proved himself to be a little bit of a manipulator.
Kevin already won $25,000, but he has a ways to go before walking away with the $500,000 check.
Kevin seems to be doing just fine though, as he's not anyone's main target and is quietly playing both sides of the divided house. Curious to learn more about this Big Brother character?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kevin Schlehuber:
- Kevin has been married for 31 years and he has seven kids, including six daughters, but he has no grandchildren. His only son is his youngest child.
- Kevin's favorite activities are hanging out with his family, watching movies, going to the beach, exercising, and playing pool or darts with his kids.
- The BB houseguest considers himself a sharp dresser and an easy-going guy with an awesome story to tell for every subject. Kevin also describes himself as caring, humorous and charismatic.
- Kevin was crowned Mr. Massachusetts when he was younger, and he rocked the sash and everything. He also previously did some professional modeling.
- Kevin enjoyed playing basketball in his neighborhood when he was a kid and he prides himself on his ability to slam dunk a basketball.
- Kevin's father Andrew F. Schlehuber Jr., known as "The Cheese," was indicted as a drug dealer by a Suffolk, MA, grand jury in June 2002.
At age 69, he was convicted of three counts of trafficking in 28 grams or more of cocaine, four counts of cocaine distribution, and single counts of conspiracy to traffic in 200 grams of cocaine and possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute, according to The Boston Globe. Andrew was accused of being a major supplier of Boston's cocaine in the 1990s for about 10 years.
Andrew was sentenced in August 2006 to a decade behind bars in a state prison. Prior to hearing the verdict, he suffered a mild heart attack, according to The Globe. Like Kevin, Andrew welcomed seven children, but he also has 25 grandchildren.