Reality TV World Show Updates   People News   TV Ratings News   Entertainment News   RealityTVDB   POP Hollywood   Spoiler News
Features & Interviews   Sexy Social Pics of the Day   Things to Know Profiles   Message Boards   Shows Listing

HOME > Miscellaneous Reality TV

Charges dropped against proposed 'Princess' reality show producer

UPI News Service, 05/08/2008 

The charges against the producer of a proposed reality TV show accused of holding several women against their will have been dropped, officials in Florida said.

A spokeswoman for the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office told the Orlando (Florida) Sentinel the criminal charges brought against Marc Brilleman have been dismissed.

Brilleman, 33, was the producer of the planned rags-to-riches reality show "Pauper to Princess."

The series, which was about impoverished, uneducated women trying to improve their lots in life, began shooting in February. The show's Web site said the winner would get $50,000, the use of a BMW for a year and a modeling contract.

Brilleman was arrested last month after five young women accused him of keeping them against their will in a house once used for a live-sex Internet Web site, the Sentinel said.

Dream House Productions, the company behind the show, also operated the porn Web site, the newspaper said.

"From our attorneys' point of view, there wasn't enough evidence to support criminal charges," said Danielle Tavernier of the State Attorney's Office.

The Sentinel said the alleged victims could not be reached Wednesday.

Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.

Copyright 2008 by United Press International

Take Our User Survey

Page generated Tue Oct 25, 2016 22:26 pm in 1.3260219097137 seconds

About Reality TV World   •   Advertise on Reality TV World  •   Contact Reality TV World  •   Privacy Policy   •   RSS Feed

Page fetched in 1.5233771800995 seconds