Miscellaneous Reality TV News
Kesha recently filed a lawsuit against her longtime music producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, citing reputation-shattering allegations of abuse, but she reportedly previously denied all those claims sworn under oath.
Kesha filing lawsuit against music producer Dr. Luke for allegedly abusing and assaulting her for 10 yearsOctober 14, 2014
Kesha is suing her longtime music producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald for a decade of alleged sexual, physical, verbal and emotional abuse.
Jennifer Lawrence has revealed a major make or break when it comes to her dating life, and it's a love or lack thereof for reality TV.
Robert Pattinson's older sister Lizzy Pattinson was eliminated from the British edition of The X Factor on Sunday.
Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly only appeared on VH1's Couples Therapy with Dr. Jenn with girlfriend Nikki Ferrell for money.
Erica Mena says her new fiance Bow Wow will not appear on the fifth season of Love & Hip Hop.
TLC has revealed the six couples who will be appearing on the second season of 90 Day Fiance, which is scheduled to premiere Sunday, October 19 at 9PM ET/PT.
Paula Deen will do her first television interview in more than a year on Tuesday.
Love & Hip-Hop star Erica Mena has been taken off the market.
Robin Roberts announced details about her new company Rock'n Robin Productions on Wednesday's edition of Good Morning America.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon