Miscellaneous Reality TV News
Ozzy Osbourne says his marriage to Sharon Osbourne is "back on track" following their much-publicized separation.
Jennifer Lopez's production company Nuyorican Productions is teaming up with NBC to create World of Dance, a new reality dancing competition for people or groups of all genres and ages.
Production has begun on six new episodes of Making a Murderer, Netflix confirmed Tuesday.
Courtney Stodden is mourning the loss of her unborn child.
Tyra Banks, Rob Dyrdek and Rohan Oza to star in new 'Funded' NBC start-up business reality competitionJuly 14, 2016
Tyra Banks and Rob Dyrdek are returning to reality TV along with brand builder Rohan Oza for a new reality business competition tentatively-titled Funded on NBC.
Ina Garten has announced she is returning to television.
Lance Bass to host new 'The Bachelor'-like reality dating series 'Finding Prince Charming' for gay menJuly 12, 2016
Lance Bass has signed on to host a new reality dating series featuring an entire cast of gay men on Logo.
Amazon has announced its new "The Grand Tour" series will tape episodes in the United Kingdom, United States and Germany this season.
Omarion and longtime girlfriend Apryl Jones have called it quits with the singer announcing their breakup on social media.
Botched is being taken up a couple of notches this summer on E!.
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer responds to criticism of her thin appearance
- JoJo Fletcher's family reportedly picks a side, 'The Bachelorette' star tells runner-up "I wanted it to be you" in finale
- Paulie Calafiore -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All' recap: Chad Johnson fires away at fellow bachelors, Luke Pell and Chase McNary dish on heartbreak
- 'Coupled' recap: Established couples go on individual dates, cast members discover potential dealbreakers