Miscellaneous Reality TV News
Kesha recently filed a lawsuit against her longtime music producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, citing reputation-shattering allegations of abuse, but she reportedly previously denied all those claims sworn under oath.
Kesha filing lawsuit against music producer Dr. Luke for allegedly abusing and assaulting her for 10 yearsOctober 14, 2014
Kesha is suing her longtime music producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald for a decade of alleged sexual, physical, verbal and emotional abuse.
Jennifer Lawrence has revealed a major make or break when it comes to her dating life, and it's a love or lack thereof for reality TV.
Robert Pattinson's older sister Lizzy Pattinson was eliminated from the British edition of The X Factor on Sunday.
Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly only appeared on VH1's Couples Therapy with Dr. Jenn with girlfriend Nikki Ferrell for money.
Erica Mena says her new fiance Bow Wow will not appear on the fifth season of Love & Hip Hop.
TLC has revealed the six couples who will be appearing on the second season of 90 Day Fiance, which is scheduled to premiere Sunday, October 19 at 9PM ET/PT.
Paula Deen will do her first television interview in more than a year on Tuesday.
Love & Hip-Hop star Erica Mena has been taken off the market.
Robin Roberts announced details about her new company Rock'n Robin Productions on Wednesday's edition of Good Morning America.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case