After a twist resulted in the 18 remaining castaways being re-organized into three tribes, Zeke then became a member of the brand new "Tavua" tribe with Andrea, Cirie, Sarah, Ozzy, and Troy "Troyzan" Robertson.
However, another subsequent tribal shuffle then left him on a new revised 7-person "Nuku" tribe which also included Jeff Varner, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Andrea, Sarah, Ozzy, and Tai. (Sandra was the most recent person voted out of the game.)
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Zeke Smith:
- Zeke's inspiration in life is Joan Rivers because she really "lived" and made Helen Keller jokes into her 80s.
- The openly-gay castaway was best remembered for his social game, the ability to weave in and out of millennial and Gen X alliances, and the way he'd quickly befriend people immediately after betraying them.
- Zeke was ranked one of the Top 16 high-school debaters in the country his senior year of high school. He was recruited to debate for Harvard, which is where he went to college.
- Zeke told Reality TV World in his post-Survivorelimination interview that he wasn't blindsided and thought nobody needed convincing he was the biggest threat left in the game at that point.
- His hobbies include writing, improv and cooking. Zeke admits he has eccentric taste with his signature mustache and Hawaiian shirt, and he describes himself as sharp, devilish, unstoppable, and curious.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Zeke was the twelfth castaway voted out of Millennials vs. Gen X and therefore became the season's fifth jury member.
When high school player Will Wahl served as the swing vote, he decided to vote Zeke out because he was dangerous. Will was also just looking for a way to add to his Survivor resume.