After a twist resulted in the 18 remaining castaways being re-organized into three tribes, Zeke then became a member of the brand new "Tavua" tribe with Andrea, Cirie, Sarah, Ozzy, and Troy "Troyzan" Robertson.
However, another subsequent tribal shuffle then left him on a new revised 7-person "Nuku" tribe which also included Jeff Varner, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Andrea, Sarah, Ozzy, and Tai. (Sandra was the most recent person voted out of the game.)
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Zeke Smith:
- Zeke's inspiration in life is Joan Rivers because she really "lived" and made Helen Keller jokes into her 80s.
- The openly-gay castaway was best remembered for his social game, the ability to weave in and out of millennial and Gen X alliances, and the way he'd quickly befriend people immediately after betraying them.
- Zeke was ranked one of the Top 16 high-school debaters in the country his senior year of high school. He was recruited to debate for Harvard, which is where he went to college.
- Zeke told Reality TV World in his post-Survivorelimination interview that he wasn't blindsided and thought nobody needed convincing he was the biggest threat left in the game at that point.
- His hobbies include writing, improv and cooking. Zeke admits he has eccentric taste with his signature mustache and Hawaiian shirt, and he describes himself as sharp, devilish, unstoppable, and curious.
- Zeke was the twelfth castaway voted out of Millennials vs. Gen X and therefore became the season's fifth jury member.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
When high school player Will Wahl served as the swing vote, he decided to vote Zeke out because he was dangerous. Will was also just looking for a way to add to his Survivor resume.