Witney, a 24-year-old professional dancer from American Fork, UT, first appeared on Dancing with the Starsin 2014 for Season 18. The following season, she was crowned champion with Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star Alfonso Ribeiro.
But now, Witney is partnered with a much more shy and reserved celebrity -- actor and race car driver Frankie Muniz, who is best known for his starring role as a young man on Malcolm in the Middle.
Frankie, however, has a very endearing personality because he makes it known week to week on Season 25 of Dancing with the Stars that he loves working with Witney and truly appreciates the opportunity to get to learn how to dance.
Witney and Frankie have been fan favorites, so they could win it all!
Curious to learn more about the blonde beauty who choreographs all of Frankie's excellent routines on the show?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Witney Carson:
- Witney was born on October 17, 1993 and has three siblings: Jaxon Carson, Camry Carson and Cade Carson.
- The 5'3" pro dancer got married to her husband Carson McAllister, who was her high school sweetheart, on New Year's Day 2016.
- She has an adorable white and beige dog named Roxy that is a cavapoochon, which is a mix of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, poodle, and Bichon.
- Witney previously starred in the 2014 movie Dancin' It's On, which was about a young girl in Panama City who fell in love with a dishwasher.
- Witney just released a chic jewelry line in partnership with Thirty One Bits in November 2017, and the collection includes a gold star-and-moon choker necklace inspired by her time on Dancing with the Stars.