Will is an 18-year-old high school student from Long Valley, NJ. He is the youngest castaway to ever play the game, so as a Super Fan, he says that's his crowning achievement in life so far.
Will began playing on the Vanua (Millennials) Tribe and then joined forces with Justin "Jay" Starrett when a tribal swap forced them to start from scratch on a brand new tribe called Ikabula. While Will is probably proud of his game thus far, his fellow castaways have criticized him for riding Jay's coattails.
But fans probably haven't seen the best of Will yet, as he won the season's first Individual Immunity Challenge when castaways were gunning for him after the merge. Will considers himself cunning and dynamic, so it's possible people will underestimate him.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Will Wahl:
- He was born on August 12, 1997 and will begin college at Ohio State University in Fall 2016.
- Will's hobbies include watching TV -- mostly Survivor -- camping, fishing and reading news articles.
- Will can't stand people who are fake and/or stuck-up.
- His reason for going on Survivor? He wants to show people who don't respect youth that he's stronger than they think and is a real threat to win the game.
- In terms of a former Survivorcastaway he respects, Will picked Randy Bailey (Gabon and Heroes vs. Villains).
- When asked what it means to be a millennial, Will threw out the words "creative, resourceful, intelligent, and above all else, adaptable." Ironically, however, Will claims to be terrible with technology.
- The castaway's inspirations in life are Jesus Christ and Ronald Reagan.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- If he could take three things with him on the island, he'd choose noise-canceling headphones so he doesn't have to listen to annoying people, a tent to stay dry in during the rain, and a Bible so he can keep his sanity.
- Will would lie, cheat and steal to win Survivor-- with the intention of praying for forgiveness later. He intended to use his Christian faith to bond with other players.