Vanessa is a 29-year-old special education teacher from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Her hometown date will probably be a make or break for the bachelorette since she's extremely close to her family and believes their opinions are typically right in the end.
The 5'3 1/2" brunette beauty was called "a keeper" by Nick on Night 1 because she impressed him by speaking French. She seems to also be his physical type, not to mention she's feisty and full of energy.
Could Vanessa end up being "the one" Nick has been searching for all this time? And if he was to propose in the end, would she have fallen enough in love with him to say yes?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Vanessa Grimaldi:
- Vanessa appeared in several movies: Being Human in 2015, Blue Mountain State in 2010, and Ascension in 2011. She also co-hosted GameLoft podcasts about five years ago on Can Your School Rock.
- Vanessa doesn't really have a physical type when it comes to men, but she definitely appreciates a great smile.
- She loves pizza, burgers and homemade Italian classics like biscotti and panettone.
- The most romantic present she has ever received is a promise ring.
- It's probably a good thing Vanessa isn't the next The Bachelorette star because she's very afraid to hurt other people's feelings.
- Vanessa owns a part-poodle dog whom she calls her "lucky charm."
- The Italian-speaking beauty can eat! Leftover food makes her happy.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- If Vanessa could be any fruit or vegetable, she'd choose an onion because it's a staple item and can be found all year round.
- The bachelorette believes her best attributes are her personality, drive to succeed, work ethic, and patience.
- Vanessa has a phobia of sharks and bees, but she isn't afraid of adrenaline-seeking activities like skydiving.