Rachel, a 31-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX, earned Nick's First Impression Rose and, after a lengthy wait, enjoyed New Orleans with the Bachelor on a fun and flirty one-on-one date.
In Bimini, Nick depended on the 5'4" brunette beauty to provide him with a relaxing date at a local bar after making a very difficult cut (Danielle Maltby). Luckily for Rachel, the low-key outing was her perfect idea of a date. Their chemistry is obvious, and at this point in the season, it seems like nothing could get in their way of growing in love.
Rachel is intelligent, confident, mature and fun. She has all the qualities Nick wants in a future wife. But it's clear he doesn't pick her in the end considering ABC has cast her on Season 13 of The Bachelorette, so fans will have to wait to see how their romance plays out on TV.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Rachel Lindsay:
- The bachelorette is a true Dallas Cowboys football fan through the good and the bad.
- Rachel earned her Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Sport Management from The University of Texas at Austin in 2007.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, that person would be Michelle Obama.
- Rachel got her law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2011.
- Rachel isn't ashamed to say she loves listening to 90s country music and Justin Bieber.
- The bachelorette has a serious fear of animals that fly, like birds and grasshoppers.
- Rachel is most afraid of missing out on her chance at finding love.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Her favorite artist is Jean-Michel Basquiat, who's "so mysterious" and sadly died at a young age.
- Rachel currently works as an attorney at Cooper and Scully, P.C.
- The daddy's girl has a younger sister who could pass for her twin and a precious baby nephew. Her dad is a federal judge.