Raven, a 25-year-old fashion boutique owner from Hoxie, AR, has a blunt personality and fun sense of humor. The 5'6" brunette beauty has threatened to punch sharks in the face and laughed about the idea of other girls getting eliminated. At the very least, Nick loves how she's brutally honest.
Raven insists she's truly ready to become a wife -- deservingly so after being cheated on by her last serious boyfriend. She also won some major points when she got to meet Nick's parents and youngest sister Bella in his Wisconsin hometown. While she's entertaining and energetic, Raven also tends to calm Nick down when he needs some comforting. She could turn out to be "the one" for him.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Gates:
- Raven would be Jasmine from Aladdin if she could be any fictional character because the princess had great hair and a pet tiger.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a diamond necklace and roses left on her car. Raven didn't even care that they were diamonds; she just never had a man buy her anything before and considered it a thoughtful gesture.
- Raven has an adorable little nephew named Maverick who has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Raven would pick Blue Ivy to see what it's like to be the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.
- Raven is a daddy's girl who stayed by his side when he was diagnosed with lung cancer. She says they share the same intellect, personality and humor.
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress was Brittany Murphy, who passed away, because she loved her spirit. She also seems to admire Audrey Hepburn.
- Raven rides ATVs, shoots guns and watches football, so she's just as much a tomboy as she is a girly-girl.
- The businesswoman's all-time favorite movies are Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids and Step Brothers.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- With less than $1,000 in the bank, Raven launched her Grey Suede store. It became one of the most successful businesses in Northern Arkansas within a year.