Rachel, a 31-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX, brought Nick to church and then introduced her to her loving family. Nick seemed to have a great time, but it's clear she does not win his heart since she's already been announced asThe Bachelorette's thirteenth-season star.
While the circumstances of Rachel's elimination are unclear, Nick told the world the decision was incredibly difficult for him. He wrote on social media that letting Rachel go was "one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life."
Rachel is strong yet warm, fun but intelligent. Nick has said he felt the "most explosive chemistry" with Rachel on the show, so it's a bit of a surprise he didn't choose to build a life with her. Hopefully, Rachel will find what she's been looking for, a husband. Until then, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Rachel Lindsay:
- Rachel earned her Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Sport Management from The University of Texas at Austin in 2007.
- Rachel isn't ashamed to say she loves listening to 90s country music and Justin Bieber.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, that person would be Michelle Obama.
- The bachelorette is a true Dallas Cowboys football fan through the good and the bad.
- Rachel currently works as an attorney at Cooper and Scully, P.C.
- Her favorite artist is Jean-Michel Basquiat. She called him "so mysterious" and feels the world missed out on amazing art due to his death at a young age.
- Rachel has two sisters -- Heather and Constance -- a precious baby nephew, and loving parents -- including her father who is a federal judge.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Although Corinne Olympios has been the villain on Nick's The Bachelor season, Rachel revealed she loves the girl and is totally "Team Corn."
- Rachel got her law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2011.
- The bachelorette has a serious fear of animals that fly, like birds and grasshoppers.
- Rachel is most afraid of missing out on her chance at finding love.