Steven "Steve-O" Glover may have forfeited his $10,000 bail, but it was apparently a move he was willing to make in an attempt to clean up his act.

ADVERTISEMENT
The 33-year-old former Jackass, Wildboyz and Dr. Steve-O star missed his Wednesday arraignment in Los Angeles Superior Court on felony cocaine charges to instead continue to receive treatment at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, E! News reported.

Los Angeles Superior Judge James Banco issued a continuance for the arraignment, which is now set for April 23, according to E! News, and also ordered Steve-O forfeit his $10,000 bail.

However Steve-O's attorney Barry Sands told E! News his client -- who previously completed a four-day stint at Thalians Mental Health Center for observation after an alleged suicide attempt -- is "doing great."

"He's been in the hospital for two weeks," Sands told E! News. "He voluntarily checked himself in. But he will be at the next court hearing."

Steve-O was placed under citizen's arrest on March 3 at his Hollywood apartment complex on suspicion of vandalism and drug possession after he was filmed putting holes in the wall of a neighbor's apartment.  He was subsequently charged with felony cocaine possession stemming from the incident.