Sarah is a 26-year-old grade school teacher from Newport Beach, CA. On Night 1 of filming, she threw sneakers on and ran up to Nick in order to make a well-received, runner-up joke referring to his finish order on two The Bachelorette seasons.
Sarah seems bubbly and blunt, as she's not afraid to tell the season's villain Corinne Olympios to get her act together. But fans haven't seen much of Sarah yet, although that's sure to change in the coming weeks.
Does Sarah have what it takes to win Nick's heart? And do you want to learn more about her?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Sarah Vendal:
- If Sarah could be any fictional character, she'd have a tough time deciding between Meredith Grey, Olivia Pope or Carrie Bradshaw.
- Forget red roses. The bachelorette's favorite flower is a white rose because she says it's gorgeous, simple and romantic.
- Sarah considers herself socially Democratic and economically Republican when talking politics.
- Her coffee of choice? If she desires hot, she'll go with almond milk misto! If she's feeling wild, she adds vanilla, and if she wants cold coffee, she'll go with black cold brew.
- Sarah loves to gamble as long as she's winning. She knows when to walk away when she's up money.
- The most outrageous thing she's ever done -- besides The Bachelor -- is move to New York City.
- Sarah loves attending country concerts, especially when the sun is shining, and watching New Girl and This Is Us on TV.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- A guy once named a star after Sarah, just like in a movie she loves called A Walk to Remember. He came up with the idea all on his own and she calls it the most romantic present she's ever received.