Kristina is a 24-year-old dental hygienist from Lexington, KY and beautiful 5'2" brunette with a Russian/southern accent.
Viewers didn't see much of Kristina in the first few episodes, but she received the latest group-date rose in Nick's hometown of Waukesha, WI. She shined doing unpleasant chores on a dairy farm and later expressed to the Bachelor how she wants to open up about her difficult past when they have enough time to chat.
Kristina also butt heads with the season's villain, Corinne Olympios. Kristina confronted the blonde about her inappropriate behavior, including napping through a previous Rose Ceremony. Kristina made it clear that she's ready to get married all the while questioning Corinne's intentions for pursuing Nick so passionately.
Want to learn more? Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kristina Schulman:
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Kristina would pick her biological mother to learn what she was going through when Kristina was young and find out if choosing alcohol over her kids was worth it. (Ouch!)
- Kristina's favorite clothing designer is herself because she ends up making her own outfit if she can't find a great one to wear for a big event.
- The bachelorette would be the fictional character, Fiona, from Shrek if given the option because she has some serious karate moves and is feisty and darling.
- Kristina admires her parents in America most in the world, saying it took courage for them to open their heart and provide a home to four orphans and a life otherwise unobtainable.
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress is Meryl Streep because she can adapt to any character assigned and do a wonderful job fulfilling that role.
- One of Kristina's nightly reads includes the 50 Shades of Grey series by E.L. James.
- Kristina has a small adorable dog whom she calls her "blonde best friend."
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Kristina's favorite television show is American Ninja Warrior because she's amazed by what the human body is capable of and it motivates her to work out.