Sarah, a 32-year-old police officer from Marion, IA, first appeared onSurvivor three years ago. She played a loyal game to a fault and trusted her so-called allies with everything she had.
Going into Survivor: Game Changers, Sarah was anticipating making some big moves and playing the game like a criminal, rather than an officer. She was fully ready to lie, backstab and do whatever it takes to claim the money.
Sarah proved she won't just sit back and follow orders by blindsidingDebbie Wanner when both women seemed solid within the majority alliance of six castaways post-merge. Sarah's decision to flip could either dramatically build up her Survivor resume or get her into big trouble going forward.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Sarah Lacina:
- Sarah previously played on Season 28, Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty, and finished in eleventh place. She became the season's first jury member.
The Brawn tribe member was voted out of the game during the season's seventh Tribal Council session after Kass McQuillen flipped on her alliance of six to ultimately give the opposing alliance the numbers. Kass jumped ship because of tension brewing between the two women over who had control of the game post-merge.
- Sarah's inspiration in life is her mother because she works very hard and is always supportive.
- She developed the reputation of being a flipper on Cagayan and told Reality TV World after her elimination that trying to be a double agent was a very dangerous position to put herself in, however, she enjoyed feeling like the "queen" or the "president" of Survivor.
- Sarah has a two-year-old son named Knox, and she plays the game to hopefully win for him.
- The Survivor castaway has said she's most proud of herself for graduating college in four years.
- Sarah said she was very good friends with Tony Vlachos, a fellow police officer, before they taped Game Changers.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
She recently claimed they talk all the time and Tony gave her a few good pointers going into her second Survivor season.