Despite sharing a romantic kiss, Vinny chose to give his rose to Isabel "Izzy" Goodkind instead. Daniel Maguire ended up saving the day by offering his only rose to Sarah at the Rose Ceremony, which excited her so much she cried.
As previews show, Sarah will be a hot commodity in the next episode, and guys will be fighting over her. Want to learn more about the bachelorette?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Sarah Herron:
- Sarah was born on December 5, 1986 and currently resides in Marina Del Ray, CA.
- The bachelorette works as the art director and creative producer for 72andSunny, creating campaigns for some of the most talked about brands such as Starbucks and Target.
- Sarah is the proud mom of a French bulldog named Leo.
- Sarah competed on Season 17 of The Bachelor starring Sean Lowe and fell hard for him.
- When she appeared on Season 1 of Bachelor in Paradise, she dated Robert Graham but things became weird when they didn't get physical in the Fantasy Suite. The couple therefore split up.
- Sarah is the founder and executive director of SHElift, an organization that empowers young women through sport and experiences designed to help discover and develop confidence.
- She previously dated former Marine Casey Link in 2015 but they split.
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW