The handsome bachelor from Minnesota competed on the ninth season of The Bachelorette starring Desiree Hartsock.
Although he caught Desiree's attention at first, Brandon got extremely emotional early on and confessed he was falling in love with the Bachelorette before even going on a one-on-one date with her.
He also opened up too soon about his abandonment issues and mother's string of unsuccessful boyfriend attempts. Brandon, who cried a lot in his confessionals, got sent home in Week 3 of the show.
Brandon will be appearing on Bachelor in Paradise's third season, so it will be interesting to see if he falls hard and fast again for a woman.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Brandon Andreen:
- Brandon was 26-years-old when he appeared on The Bachelorette and was dubbed a painting contractor at the time.
- Brandon rode in on a motorcycle Night 1 of the show, and after he got sent home, he pursued his hobby of modeling.
- He got to know Aussie photographer/model Kate Smeda online, and after acquiring a visa, flew to Australia to meet her in January 2014. They dated for a while but things obviously didn't work out.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Brandon currently serves as a sales executive for Auto Classic BMW.
- Brandon was charged with making a bomb threat in 2005 when he worked as a telemarketer. He allegedly called a GM plant in Wisconsin, identified himself as an FBI agent and then warned a worker of a "highly explosive device" in an elevator shaft. The joke was a felony and not funny, but he struck a plea bargain.
- The bachelor doesn't like to live with regrets, and he doesn't regret his The Bachelorette stint at all.
- Brandon attended Rasmussen College.
- Brandon was charged with DUI in January 2016. He served jail time followed by home confinement and entered Paradise still on probation. (Yikes!)
- Brandon scores a date with twins Emily Ferguson and Haley Ferguson shortly after he arrives in Paradise, according to Reality Steve spoiler blogger Steve Carbone.