Ryan Ulrich -- 7 things to know about the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 12/06/2017
Ryan Ulrich is trying to hustle his way to the top on Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.
Ryan is a 23-year-old bellhop from North Arlington, NJ. While he began the season as a member of the Hustlers tribe called "Yawa," Ryan made the merge and is now a member of Solewa.
Ryan has maintained a strong social game this season, but once he became noticeably tight with Chrissy Hofbeck and JP Hilsabeck, the trio became the majority alliance's next set of targets.
Ryan quickly went from a power position to the bottom of his tribe, but he's not ready to give up. Given his knowledge of the game and apparent intelligence, it's possible Ryan could make a big move and turn this game around. Until viewers see more of Ryan, here is some information about him.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ryan Ulrich:
- Ryan's hobbies include watching sports, singing and listening to karaoke, and playing the harmonica.
- When Ryan was younger, he had a speech impediment and couldn't say the letter "R." He therefore took speech pathology classes from kindergarten through eighth grade. Once his speech was corrected, he made it a goal for himself to become very well spoken, articulate and expressive.
- He has worked a lot of jobs such as a waiter, insurance salesman with his father, and a little league umpire.
- Ryan has a few pet peeves -- smoking, political correctness, and people who lack passion.
- If Ryan could have brought three things with him to the island, he would have picked a sports visor to block the sun but also allow the top of his head to get an island breeze, a McDonald's Shamrock Shake because they are seasonal and he buys one at every opportunity, and a podium so he could give press conferences and pretend like people care about what he's saying.
- Ryan is most proud of his internships with both houses of Congress, and the British Consulate. He also aspires to attend law school.
- Ryan's inspiration in life is New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning because his toughness is admirable and he never missed a game in his entire NFL career.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
Ryan also appreciated Eli's humble demeanor and the fact he took responsibility for any team loss. Eli supplied Ryan with some of the best moments of his life, and he admires the football player's grace and humility in the face of criticism.