Paul will be shown competing against Christmas Abbott and Josh Martinez in the final Head of Household competition of the summer during the September 20 finale at 8PM ET/PT, and the winner will be able to choose one player to go to the Final 2.
The 24-year-old clothing designer and band member from Tarzana, CA, therefore has a great chance to win the $500,000 grand prize. After all, many fans have called Paul the "puppetmaster" and "mastermind" of the season due to his number of secret alliances and blindsides he had helped execute.
If Paul wins HoH, will he take Christmas or Josh to the finals? And if either of his remaining allies wins, will Paul get dumped? Paul is hoping not to repeat the results of last season, when he finished as the runner-up behind winner Nicole Franzel.
The winner ofBig Brotheris determined by a jury of previously-evicted houseguests.
Below is a list of 13 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Paul Abrahamian:
- Paul owns a clothing brand called Dead Skull Apparel, which includes clothes for both men and women. The line is now selling friendship bracelets!
- The houseguest is a spontaneous thrill-seeker, who loves paranormal and scary things. He also enjoys crowd surfing, mosh pits, traveling, hiking and sightseeing.
- Paul is of Armenian descent and has a wide range of tattoos, including ones that read, "LIVE FAST, NEVER DIE," and "ROCK N ROLL FOREVER."
- Paul, known for constantly yelling "Friendship," was the youngest person on Big Brother's 18th season, as he was only 23 at the time.
- Dogs are everything to him, and he hated leaving his babies behind to appear on Big Brother. He has no issue with kissing a random's person dog on the street.
- Paul is in a new band called Strangefaces and they just released their first music video in June for the song "California Poison."
- If he could describe himself in three words, he would choose honest, spontaneous and energetic. He's also observant, sneaky and confident.
- Paul finished his education at Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA.
- As a teen, Paul said he wanted to go to law school, but after interning for Parliament, the Los Angeles Superior Courthouse, and a few attorneys, he began to realize he could never be trapped in a routine, office setting.
- The BB houseguest once cheated death by walking out of a car accident scratch-free when he had totaled the vehicle.
- Paul will be launching his own YouTube channel once he finishes competing on Big Brother 19.
- He loves cold brew coffee, beer, Cheetos, peanut butter cups and Reese's Puffs cereal, steak, hot sauce, Dr. Pepper soda and hummus.
- Paul's pets, which include cats and dogs, are named Presa, Blair, Olive, King and Button.