MTV reviving 'Jersey Shore' format with new 'MTV Floribama Shore' reality series, premiere and cast announced
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 10/30/2017
MTV Floribama Shore is coming to MTV in less than a month.
MTV has announced MTV Floribama Shore, a new reality series that will follow eight young adults partying in the Florida Panhandle along the beach that stretches all the way to Alabama, will premiere Monday, November 27 at 10PM ET/PT.
MTV Floribama Shore will feature the eight adults living up the summer months in "the hottest beach town on the Gulf Coast, Panama City Beach," according to the network.
The cast members will be standing at a crossroads in their lives whether that means choosing to end a relationship, tasting independence for the first time, or attempting to escape past issues.
As many viewers learned from watching Jersey Shore, the show's group of stars typically become a little family of their own.
In addition to Jersey Shore, the network's prior Shore franchise editions have also included Geordie Shore in the U.K., Gandia Shore in Spain, Warsaw Shore in Poland, Acapulco Shore in Mexico and Super Shore filmed in different parts of Europe.
The eight-episode show will begin airing internationally in December 2017.
495 Productions Founder and CEO SallyAnn Salsano -- who created Jersey Shore -- and Drew Tappon are serving as executive producers of MTV Floribama Shore. Nina L. Diaz and Jackie French are serving as executive producers for MTV.
Below is the list of young adults who will be starring on MTV Floribama Shore:
- Jeremiah Buoni, a 22-year-old from Amelia Island, FL
- Codi Butts, a 25-year-old from Westminster, SC
- Kortni Gilson, a 21-year-old from Panama City Beach, FL
- Aimee Hall, a 24-year-old from Perdido, AL
- Kirk Medas, a 25-year-old from Atlanta, GA
- Nilsa Prowant, a 23-year-old from Panama City Beach, FL
- Candace Rice, a 24-year-old from Memphis, TN
- Gus Smyrnios, a 22-year-old from Tallahassee, FL