Ken McNickle -- 9 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 11/15/2016
Ken McNickle hasn't gotten a whole lot of screen time on Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X so far, but that will probably change in the coming days.
Ken is a 33-year-old model and former massage therapist from Denver, CO. The Gen Xer stood out on his original Takali tribe by providing food for his fellow castaways and working hard in the shelter, but now that he's reached the merge, Ken must rely on strategy and his social game.
Ken, however, is currently in the majority since Gen Xers have the numbers. He also has a loyal ally in Jessica Lewis. Ken is a true outdoorsman who says he can relate to and get along well with most people -- as long as they don't call him Ken Doll.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ken McNickle:
- Ken would compare himself to former Survivor castaway Ozzy Lusth (Cook Islands, Micronesia and South Pacific) because of his "easy temperament, fierce competitiveness, resourcefulness, and knowledge of how to survive in the wild." Ken also likes how Ozzy seemed idealistic and optimistic in general.
- Ken's pet peeves include superficial connections and communication.
- His personal claim to fame is the development of his non-profit, HumaneKind, which helps those who are homeless and in need of assistance.
- Ken would describe himself as driven, mindful and perceptive.
- He wants to win Survivor in order to show his daughter, the love of his life, what his strengths are and what it looks like to fight for something.
- The castaway's inspiration in life is the Dalai Lama because of his compassion, wisdom with forgiveness, and willingness to give of himself.
- Ken can't sit still in one place for too long, mainly because he's curious and wants to explore as much in life as he can. He lived in Hawaii for five years but moved when his daughter came into the world.
- The castaway loves hiking, camping, fishing, playing music and dancing.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Ken was once named Hawaii's most eligible bachelor by Cosmopolitan magazine when he lived in Maui.