Jessica is currently on the chopping block with Elena Davies and Raven Walton after Head of Household Josh Martinez's original nominee, Mark Jansen, won the Power of Veto and saved himself. Jessica became the week's special third nominee because she had thrown the Temptation Competition and finished in last place.
Jessica, a 26-year-old VIP concierge in Los Angeles originally from Cranston, RI, thought she had to win the PoV competition in order to have any chance of staying in the house; however, Josh's real target this week is Elena because he believes the radio personality is a manipulative and persuasive liar.
Will Josh be able to rally votes in the house to take out Elena, which would shock and delight Jessica, or should Cody Nickson prepare to spend the rest of his days in the Big Brother house alone?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jessica Graf:
- Jessica considered herself "boy crazy" when entering the Big Brother house, and her celebrity crush is Ryan Gosling.
- The Big Brother houseguest considers herself brutally honest, wildly inappropriate, mildly apologetic, loud, passionate and loyal.
- Jessica loves dogs and has one of her own. She claims the key to her heart is pizza, and she's also a big Patriots fan.
- The brunette beauty wrongly believed she'd be "Miss Congeniality" in the game of Big Brother this season, as well as the life of the party.
- Jessica has an extremely tight relationship with her mom and hopes to win the $500,000 for her. Her dad sadly passed away recently but they used to enjoy watching Big Brother together.
- Jessica, whose birthday is December 10 -- making her a Sagittarius -- has lived in a total of eight states.
- The BB houseguest insists her breasts are real. And how does she stay in such great shape? Yoga.
- Jessica's favorite activity is going out to eat long meals with great people. She also loves to travel.