Eric is a 29-year-old personal trainer from Los Angeles, CA. Although he had a slow start this season due to the fact he wasn't given a one-on-one date until Rachel's trip to Denmark, he seems to be a real contender in Rachel's eyes.
Not only do the pair tend to have easy and natural conversation, but they also know how to have a blast together. As shown in a recent episode, Rachel and Eric bonded during an amusement-park date.
Eric also showed Rachel his deep and vulnerable side, expressing how he lacked love from his family as a child -- especially from his mother -- and therefore never truly allowed himself to love a woman in his adult life.
With that being said, however, Eric is definitely falling for Rachel at this point in the process.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Eric Bigger:
- Eric considers himself a motivational speaker, "difference maker," author, and "mentor coach." He is the CEO of EBiggsWay Training.
- The Bachelorette contestant, originally from the tough streets of Baltimore, MD, graduated from Hampton University Magna Cum Laude.
- Eric, who loves inspirational quotes, has written two books: Quotes To Shape Your Life and 100 Days of Wisdom.
- He obtained his Associate's degree from Howard Community College in 2008 and then a Bachelor's degree from Hampton University in Entrepreneurship years later.
- Eric comes from a big family, which includes an older sister Erica, a younger sister Lacey, and an adorable niece and nephew.
- If Eric could be someone else for just one day, he said he would choose Tony Robbins because he hosts amazing seminars and impacts the masses.
- The Bachelorette suitor's favorite movies of all time are Blue Chips, Bad Boys and Equalizer.
- Eric would love to go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras because he's never been there before. Rachel, having gone to New Orleans with her ex Nick Viall on The Bachelor, would definitely be able to show him the ropes.