Peter is a 31-year-old personal trainer and business owner from Madison, WI, who tends to sweep Rachel off her feet every time they're together.
Peter was a frontrunner early on because he enjoyed an amazing one-on-one date with Rachel in Los Angeles. He never appeared to lose his placement in Rachel's heart since then, but he has grown more hesitant and worried on the show since he's always fighting for her time on group dates and at cocktail parties.
However, if Peter can survive one more week of dates, he will bring Rachel home to meet his family in Wisconsin, which is ironically where the Bachelorette's ex, Nick Viall, is from. If Peter can keep up the momentum, he definitely has a chance to end up with Rachel.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Peter Kraus:
- Peter received an Associate of Science degree in Dietetics/Dietician from Madison Area Technical College in 2010.
- Peter began working as a personal trainer in 2009, and now he owns his own fitness company called Worth Training.
According to the company website, Peter bills himself as a "former international model and celebrity trainer."
- The Bachelorette contestant played baseball, soccer, basketball and football through his high school years.
- Peter has four tattoos: A family knot on his shoulder, a cross on his arm, Ironman on his ribs, and a buck on his chest.
- In addition to his hometown, Peter has lived in Chicago, IL, and Los Angeles, CA.
He also lived in Athens, Greece for three months while pursuing his former modeling career.
- At age 19, Peter developed an eating disorder while modeling professionally, and his heath and fitness began to rapidly decline.