Davie began Season 37 of Survivor as an underdog on the David Tribe, but he has managed to make it very far in the game thanks to his loyal allies.
Davie and his fellow original David members have many tricks up their sleeves. Not only did Davie have two hidden Immunity Idols to play, but he was also included in plans for the season's "steal-a-vote" advantage and the "idol nullifier" twist.
Davie hopes to make it to the end of Survivor, but he has a lot of threats and tough competition standing in his way.
Until viewers find out what happens next for this interesting castaway, let's learn more about him.
- Davie loves to swim, hike, bike, fish, play with his dogs, play scrabble, and cosplay.
Davie basically enjoys any outdoor activity and influencing people on his social media accounts. His friends call him "the social media guru."
- If he could have brought any three things to Fiji with him, Davie would have chosen his harmonica for therapy and relaxation, his Davy Crockett hat because it's his lucky hat, and a Bible because he believes Christ strengthens his being and it's important to review his teachings during times of chaos and struggle.
- Davie's inspiration in life is Rick Grimes, a fictional character from The Walking Dead, who taught him about leadership skills and dealing with new people and new surroundings.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
Davie says Rick Grimes also defeats his enemies in a strategic and calculating way and provides for his family and friends.
- The castaway describes himself as uncommon, adventurous, and calculating.
- Davie feels he is most like formerSurvivor castaway Jeremy Collins because he's genuinely a good guy who knew how to speak and when to observe. Davie calls Jeremy his "Obama."
Davie also views himself as being similar to Tony Vlachos, who was an innovative thinker in the game, and Adam Klein, who's a family man with a giddy sense of humor.