Mike is getting closer and closer to the finish line ofSurvivor: David vs. Goliath.
Mike has stayed pretty loyal to the original Goliath members since the start of the game, but he's always willing to consider a risky move and potentially joining forces with original Davids if it betters his situation.
Mike doesn't seem to be a target on Survivoras Season 37 heads into its final days, but fans are well aware the game can flip upside in a matter of minutes.
Until we find out what happens next, let's learn more about this castaway whom a couple of his competitors were starstruck by.
- Mike competed on The Amazing Race's fourteenth season in 2009 as a 28-year-old with his father Mel White, a writer and clergyman from Lynchberg, VA, who was 68 years old at the time.
Mike and Mel became the sixth team eliminated from The Amazing Race that season.
- Mike's writing credits include the feature films Nacho Libre and School of Rock, in which he also starred opposite Jack Black and Sarah Silverman, as well as the television series Pasadena.
- He describes himself as entertaining, thoughtful, curious, funny, dynamic, imaginative, and "ridiculously pale."
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The Survivor castaway enjoys traveling and water sports. He's also a wine enthusiast.
- If he could have brought any three items to Fiji with him, Mike would have selected an eye mask to sleep, a good book -- something fat -- and a SeaBob for the ocean. About The Author:Elizabeth Kwiatkowski
Elizabeth Kwiatkowski is Associate Editor of Reality TV World and has been covering the reality TV genre for more than a decade.