Alison has been playing a game in the middle of original David vs. Goliath alliances. Not only is she a physical threat, but she is also very social and intelligent.
Alison therefore knows she is a target, and votes have been thrown her way at multiple Tribal Council sessions. Bigger threats have served as shields for Alison, but with few players left in the game and the finale soon approaching, she could be in trouble.
Does Alison have what it takes to survive and make it all the way to the end?
Until viewers find out what happens next, let's learn more about this likeable castaway.
- Alison's hobbies include getting to the bottom of bottomless breadsticks at Olive Garden, working out in any capacity -- typically swimming, circuit training, running or hiking -- and playing medical "Would You Rather" with friends.
- If Alison had to choose three words to describe herself, she'd ironically pick a previous theme ofSurvivor: Hero, healer and hustler.
- She can't stand people who have a sense of entitlement or eat the last bite of a meal after she had been carefully constructing the perfect final bite.
Alison also doesn't like dealing with slow drivers in the left hand lane.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- When comparing herself to a former Survivorcastaway, Alison would choose Andrea Boehlke because she's a fellow Midwesterner who was tough in challenges, hardworking around camp, strategic and a fierce competitor.
- Alison's inspiration in life happens to be her parents, who taught her the meaning of industry, perseverance, having a solid work ethic, and living with integrity and morality.
Alison also says her parents made many sacrifices so their children would have every opportunity possible and they pushed her to be the best version of herself.