Demi will be one of 30 bachelorettes competing for Colton Underwood's heart when The Bachelor premieres Monday, January 7 at 8PM ET/PT with a special three-hour event.
Colton will be searching for his future wife after failing to win over Becca Kufrin on The Bachelorette's fourteenth season.
He also began his Bachelor journey fairly shortly after dumping Tia Booth on Bachelor in Paradise's fifth season.
Until viewers meet Demi on the show and get to know her better, let's learn more about this bachelorette and see if she could be a perfect match for the 26-year-old charity founder and former professional football player.
- Demi grew up in rural Texas and is a proud country girl.
- The bachelorette loves the outdoors and doing activities such as ATVing and fishing. She also enjoys watching WWE on television.
- Demi can proudly drive a stick shift, which is pretty rare these days.
- Reality Steve spoiler blogger Steve Carbone says Demi is an aspiring actress and model who will end up being the villain on Colton's The Bachelor season.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Chris Harrison has teased of Demi, "She is definitely one to watch. She comes out of the limo on fire."
"She is bold, maybe one of the bolder lines on Night 1... As soon as she says it, you're all going to pause and debate what this means," Harrison continued. "She's one to keep an eye on and things get hot and heavy on Night 1 with her."