Colton is a 26-year-old former professional football player from Denver, CO, whom Becca found herself immediately attracted to.
Colton has a bright smile and is easy on the eyes, according to Becca, but the Bachelorette was also attracted to his personality, morals and goals in life.
However, Colton and Becca had to overcome a big hurdle this season in that he had dated her close friend Tia Booth from Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s season of The Bachelor -- a brief romance that made Becca initially feel sick to her stomach.
But after Tia assured Becca that Colton is a great guy and nothing serious happened between them, Becca decided to pursue Colton whole-heartedly and release her inhibitions. Ever since then, Becca seems to view Colton as a frontrunner for her heart.
Until we can watch more of Becca and Colton's love story unfold on The Bachelorette, let's learn more about him.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Colton Underwood:
- Colton was named after the Indianapolis Colts, which turned out to be fitting for this lifelong football player.
- The suitor grew up in Washington, IL. He graduated from Illinois State University in 2014 with a degree in Business Management.
- Colton and Tia briefly dated before Arie's season of The Bachelor even aired. Tia claims they only kissed and their relationship fell apart due to bad timing, given Colton had been cast on The Bachelorette.
- He played professional football for three teams -- Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, and the Philadelphia Eagles -- before an injury forced him to retire.
- Colton was previously linked romantically to Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman.