Garrett is a 29-year-old medical sales representative from Reno, NV.
Garrett swept Becca off her feet the moment they met, as he stepped out of a minivan on Night 1 to prove he's ready to become a husband and father.
Ever since then, Garrett and Becca's connection has been getting strong, and she's admitted numerous times she can't stop smiling when she's around him. It's clear Becca is smitten, and Garrett has said he could definitely envision the Bachelorette as his future wife.
Garrett and Becca enjoyed an exciting one-on-one date in Utah in which they went bobsledding, but until we see what happens next for this cute couple, let's learn more about him.
- Garrett was previously married to Kayla Cunningham. The pair exchanged vows on September 19, 2015; however, Nevada court records indicate they filed for divorce six months later.
- The bachelor won't be involved in drama this season, as his goal on the show was to put Becca first.
- Garrett graduated from the University of Nevada with a degree in General Studies. He also dual minored in Health Science and Communications.
- Garrett recently found himself at the center of controversy when screenshots were captured of his offensive Instagram "likes" of homophobic, racist and sexist material. Garrett has since issued an apology, insisting those "likes" do not reflect his true character.
- He enjoys being outdoors and participating in activities such as fly-fishing, hiking and snow-shoeing.
- The bachelor experienced a broken heart shortly before appearing on The Bachelorette. He claimed his ex-wife was emotionally abusive and attempted to put a wedge between his family/friends and himself.
- Garrett appreciates a little adrenaline rush every now and then, as he enjoys jetskiing and skateboarding.