Cirie Fields -- 7 things to know about the 'Survivor: Game Changers' finale castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 05/24/2017
Cirie Fields has managed to close in on her goal of winning the $1 million prize on Survivor: Game Changers.
Cirie, a 46-year-old from Norwalk, CT, is one of only two castaways to play the game a fourth time by choosing to compete on Survivor: Game Changers, along with Ozzy Lusth, who was eliminated shortly after the merge.
Cirie may struggle in physical challenges, but she has had a strong strategic and social game -- at least until last week's Tribal Council in which her failed attempt to vote off Tai Trang seemed to jeopardize her relationship with ally Sarah Lacina.
So we'll see what kind of moves Cirie now makes and how she will adapt going forward during Survivor: Game Changers' finale.
Cirie was born on July 18, 1970, but what else do we know about her and her Survivorhistory?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Cirie Fields:
- In Season 12, Survivor: Panama, the self-declared "couch potato," who had little outdoor experience and even claimed to have "a fear of leaves," lasted 36 days in the game and finished in fourth place way back in 2005.
Cirie's ouster followed a competitive fire-making challenge at Tribal Council that she lost to Danielle DiLorenzo.
- Cirie felt she was a stronger and much more active Survivor: Micronesia -- Fans vs. Favorites castaway in 2008 than she was on Panama, and she planned to use that as her argument for why she deserved the $1 million during Season 16's final Tribal Council.
However, the show ended with a Final 2 instead of a Final 3, and so Cirie was the 18th castaway eliminated from the game, finishing in third place.
- Cirie is an operating room nurse who was born and raised in Jersey City, NJ. She attended St. Francis Nursing School in New Castle, PA, where she earned her nursing degree.
Her previous occupations include surgical technician, home health aid, working at a candy factory, and telemarketing.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- She currently resides in Walterboro, South Carolina. Cirie recently married her husband, Clarencio, and has three sons from a previous marriage. The couple also has one dog named Sam.
- Betrayed by a blindside from James "JT" Thomas, Cirie became the fourth returning castaway voted out of Season 20, Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, in 2010.
She placed 17th after speaking out in attempt to save her ally Candice Woodcock.
- Cirie told Reality TV World in an interview following Heroes vs. Villains that she questioned why she ended up on the Heroes tribe, not because she thought she was necessarily a villain like Russell Hantz or Jerri Manthey, but because she believed she fell somewhere in the middle of those two titles.
- Cirie loves to swim and her favorite sports include running and working with a personal trainer. She also loves amusement park rides and watching television.