Cam has made it known he will do anything to win Hannah's heart, even if that means interrupting her time with other guys and rubbing his fellow The Bachelorettebachelors the wrong way.
For instance, Cam crashed a group date and brought Hannah a bouquet of flowers when he hadn't been invited on The Bachelorette date to begin with. Many of the guys agreed they had lost respect for Cam that day and weren't impressed by his aggressive tactics.
Hannah, however, has made it clear she wants a man who is strong and bold and unapologetically himself, so will Cam win The Bachelorette star's heart?!
Until The Bacheloretteviewers find out what happens next for Cam and Hannah, let's learn a little bit more about this bachelor right now.
- Cam loves to be the life of the party and is the self-proclaimed "dance floor king."
- The suitor may be a hopeless romantic, as his favorite movie of all time is The Notebook.
- Cam can freestyle rap about anything and play the harmonica.
- The most important thing Cam looks for in a woman is good dental hygiene.
- Last year, Cam revealed on Instagram he was diagnosed with lymphedema in 2002, which he says is a non-curable condition that is often misdiagnosed.
Cam claimed he was told by dozens of doctors at the age of 12 he would never be able to play competitive sports again, but after visiting over 20 clinics and trying a variety of treatment options -- some very painful -- and undergoing nearly a dozen surgical procedures, Cam is doing well today and can play sports.
Cam revealed the experts at Boston Children's Hospital performed a diagnostic procedure that saved my leg from being amputated in December 2016.