According to ABC, Luke prides himself on being able to get along with anyone. But as recent trailers for The Bachelorette season show, Luke is going to be the center of some drama and rub his fellow bachelors the wrong way.
Luke is definitely the frontrunner right now, as Hannah gave him the First Impression Rose and seems smitten with him. The Bachelorettestar even asked Luke to take his shirt off so she could give him a massage at a cocktail party!
Will Luke continue full steam ahead and win Hannah over completely, or will their love story take a dramatic turn for the worse?
Until The Bacheloretteviewers find out what happens next for Luke and Hannah's relationship, let's learn a little bit more about this bachelor right now.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Luke Parker:
- Luke first met Hannah on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose after Colton's season wrapped.
Luke told Hannah at the time, "You are absolutely stunning. You're the only one that I wanted to be the next Bachelorette, and now that I'm here actually holding your hands in real life... this is just blowing my mind. I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you."
- Luke's sister-in-law, Hannah Parker, told the Gainesville Times she had applied for The Bachelorette on Luke's behalf after watching him go through a bad breakup in Spring 2018.
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelorette, Luke worked for the family business, Parker Warehouse, an import and export company that has existed for 45 years. He served as a manager and sales representative.
- Luke attended Polk State College in Winter Haven, FL, from 2013-2015, before transferring to High Point University in North Carolina.
- Luke, who loves team sports, was a college baseball player and has enjoyed the sport for most of his life.
- Luke graduated from Alabama's Faulkner University in 2017 with a degree in Sports Management.
- Luke admits he took advantage of women being attracted to his good looks when he was a teenager, but he claims to have had a religious awakening (while in the shower) during his college years in which he realized he wanted to become a better man so that he can be an excellent husband one day.