Caila, a 23-year-old in software sales from Wellesley Hills, MA, got butterflies for Ben when she saw him competing forThe Bachelorette star Kaitlyn Bristowe on television this past summer.
She had a boyfriend at the time but decided to break up with him since she saw herself potentially having feelings for another man -- just proving at the time she wasn't dating "the one."
During a subsequent Bachelor Live broadcast, host Chris Harrison pointed out Season 20 The Bachelor fans really took a liking to Caila after the season premiere. She might be one to watch out for going forward, so what do we know about her?!
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World compiled about the bachelorette:
- A former freelance model who won a 2011 Asian modeling contest in Boston, Caila's beauty comes from her German, Irish, Swiss, and half-Filipino descent. Her mother immigrated from the Philippines when she was seven-years-old.
- Caila graduated Boston College in 2014 with a degree in marketing.
- Caila has a younger brother named Chris who is 21-years-old and currently a student at Boston University.
- She works for what she wants. Caila held down a job as a waitress so she could travel abroad to Germany in 2012.
- While her family is originally from Ohio, they had been living in the Boston area recently until last January, when Caila's parents moved back so her dad could pursue a new job as CEO of Step2, a children's toy manufacturer.
- Caila is athletic and could probably keep up with Ben. She was captain of her varsity field hockey team in high school. On a side note, she was also president of the business club.
- Caila loves Spam Musubi, a popular snack in Hawaii, and she's desperate to find the perfect dark chocolate-to-nut/berry ratio.
- Forget roses. Caila has hydrangeas, peonies and sunflowers all over her social media accounts.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- She must love to dance -- and be good at it -- because Caila teaches BollyX classes.
- A certified animal lover, Caila owns an adorable Yorkie dog she calls her "little pasha."
- Caila is a fan of old movies and counts My Fair Lady, The Count of Monte Cristo and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang among her all-time favorites.
- Caila has one half-inch tattoo of the Hawaiian Islands on her right hip. It's her only tattoo.