Blake is a 28-year-old sales representative from Bailey, Colorado.
During a one-on-one date in the Bahamas, Becca admitted to cameras she had the strongest feelings for Blake above all the other bachelors. However, The Bachelorettestar knew with hometowns around the corner, there was still a lot of time left and things could change.
The Bachelorettestar and Blake not only have great physical chemistry, but they also have a deep emotional bond. Blake was the first person to say, "I love you" to Becca, and he's been vulnerable around her since the start of their romance.
The pressure of competing for Becca has gotten to Blake on more than one occasion, but if he remains confident in what he has with the Bachelorette, he could go all the way.
Until viewers can watch more of Blake and Becca's love story unfold on TV, let's learn more about this handsome bachelor.
- He currently works as an off premise sales representative at Coors distributing company. Blake has held down this job since late 2014.
- Blake fell hard and fast but was blindsided by heartbreak before appearing on The Bachelorette.
At the two-month mark, Blake had told an ex, his then-girlfriend, that he loved her, and she said it back. Blake thought this girl was going to be the person he'd marry and settle down with, but days later, he discovered she had plans to dump him.
- While in college, Blake was a member of the Professional Business Leaders as well as Lamda Pi Eta.
- Blake enjoys running, hockey, hiking, and golf. Plus, he's a big-time Denver Broncos fan.
- The bachelor is a huge country music fan, as his Instagram is loaded with photos of him attending concerts and festivals.
- When Blake was in high school, his mother had an affair behind his father's back with his English teacher and basketball coach.
Since he grew up in a small town, Blake said his friends knew about his mother moving out before he did. Blake's parents divorcing was very hard on him.